Sound the trumpet in Jerusalem! Raise the alarm on My holy mountain! Let everyone tremble in fear because the day of the LORD is upon us. It is a day of darkness and gloom, a day of thick clouds and deep blackness. Suddenly, like dawn spreading across the mountains, a great and mighty army appears. Nothing like it has been seen before or will ever be seen again.” Joel 2:1-2 ESV

Awhile back Robin Bullock shared about the process of subverting a nation. Scary, but there are a lot of parallels in what we are seeing today!

 In 1985 Yuri Bezmenov (aka Tomas Schuman) was interviewed on American TV. He had defected to Canada from the Soviet Union in 1970 and had been involved with the KGB’s counterintelligence. He exposed the strategy used to subvert a nation. By definition, destabilization is “the process of upsetting the stability of a region or system, especially of government” (Oxford Dictionary). It is evident that this strategy has been employed here in the USA! Yuri said “the highest form of warfare is not to fight at all, but to subvert anything of value in the country of your enemy until such time that the perception of reality of your enemy is screwed up to the extent that he does not perceive you as an enemy.” He says that for the KGB, “espionage occupies only 15% of its time, money and manpower. The other 85% is what we call ideological subversion or active measures.” To change the perception of reality to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families or their country. Wow! That sounds like today! No wonder so many people when confronted with truth simply cannot see it and outright reject it.

There are four stages of subversion by which a nation is overtaken…

Demoralization – In this first phase, a generation is educated (brainwashed) in a new ideology. This is a process of 15 to 20 years. During this time Marxism, communism, socialism, humanism is taught in pockets of hotbeds, such as universities. This phase is essential in forming skeptical, critical people who ultimately despise the values which undergird the nation. The Marxist-Leninist ideology is pumped into the heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or balanced by the basic values of American (referred to as patriotism). It is said that a person who has been demoralized is no longer able to see the truth. You can shower them with correct information, with accurate data, actual facts and authentic proof and he will refuse to believe it until a military boot crushes him! A demoralized person can no longer see truth. No wonder we have such a “truth” issue today! This process has been fulfilled in the USA! It takes 15 to 20 years to turn the tide of ideology back to American patriotism.

Destabilization – The second phase of subversion, which takes 2 to 5 years, is when those who were educated (brainwashed) steps into leadership roles in the nation. They begin to occupy seats of government, of business, or law. Defense, economy and foreign relationships. Look who’s leading now!

Crisis – The third phase of subversion happens when due to confusion the nation is unable to stand on a common narrative (i.e. the constitution) and with a catastrophic event the nation to falls into unrest. Have you seen the news lately?

The government is no longer able to function and artificial bodies and self-appointed leaders arise. This may only take up to six weeks.

Normalization – The fourth and final phase of subverting a nation lasts indefinitely. Following a violent change of power, structure, and economy, a new norm is established! This is exactly what the globalists are forcing down our throats!

To correct this, there must be a very strong effort to educate people in American regarding patriotism, and the dangers of Marxist socialism. Btw, big government is not good for freedom! The government must stop aiding communist regimes and start focusing on helping our own nation! It is said that the only thing that can open the eyes of brainwashed people would be a civil war, a foreign invasion, or perhaps a heavenly invasion! I believe we are about to be invaded by the heavenly host and our nation will not simply be reset, but re-aligned with God’s purpose and plan for starting it in the first place!

Cry out for the increase of heavenly agents, the host of heaven to fill our land, to do the work that must be done, to tear down the wicked platforms that have been set up against God’s plans and God’s ways in our nation! Cry out for Holy Spirit revival, a new fire from heaven poured out across our land, restoring our holy destiny and raising up a people to impact the world once again for the gospel! Ask God what He wants you to do in preparation for this holy, heavenly invasion that is at our doorstep! Pray for your pastor to have eyes to see what is happening, and courage to speak the truth loudly!!!